For more than 11 years, Second Phase has helped distribution companies compete effectively online with the largest wholesaler-distributors. Our cloud-based web solution lowers your cost per sale, improves customer support productivity, and substantially increases profit with higher-margin spot sales. The bottomline is no other eCommerce provider has the value proposition of Second Phase based on a completely turnkey monthly software as a service (SAAS) cost that is focused solely on the unique needs of wholesale distribution.
Second Phase’s cost-effective XML Web Commerce product gives distributors using the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions provided by Epicor Eclipse & P21 and Infor SX.e (with more ERP’s coming soon), a turnkey SAAS web solution (always the latest software, fastest server, best support) that lets you focus on your core business without the expense of an extensive IT staff. This is the Second Phase difference that no one else can match.
Find out why over 150 Distributors have trusted Second Phase to create web solutions that:
- Perfectly integrate with their ERP & third party data and existing ERP order processes so their is no need to duplicate data or processes which require additional staff and training.
- Are easy to change & customize by non-technical staff, search engine friendly, and smart phone optimized.
- Are standards-based (XML, HTML5, CSS4, Java, Json, Ajax) to stay connected to the latest technology, not the proprietary out of date solutions provided by most ERP firms.
- Have a professional “one of a kind” custom design that enhances the company image.
- Is independent of your ERP system so you get a solution that is always based on the latest technologies, and completely customizable for a true competitive advantage. Don’t let your eCommerce system be held hostage by your ERP providers release schedule and proprietary solutions.
- Based on the Cloud LSI data and intelligent search hub integrated with our Product Information Management (PIM) tool for a turnkey, easy to use, value priced product data management solution. The key to driving higher revenue from your webstore.