For the past 10 years, Second Phase has focused exclusively on taking distributors into high end marketing, customer support and eCommerce solutions that let you compete directly with the largest online national distributors and wholesalers. We provide a full feature SAAS cloud based “customer portal solution” that is unmatched in the distribution industry.
Learn more on the XML Web Commerce – Silver Edition page
Second Phase’s cost-effective XML Web Commerce product gives distributors using the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions provided by Epicor Eclipse & P21 and Infor SX.e, the online marketing, sales and customer support methods that can improve productivity, lower costs per sale, and substantially increase revenues with higher margin “spot sales” resulting in the best ROI available to distributors.
With our cloud based “software as a service (SAAS)” you get a turnkey web solution (software, server, support) that lets you focus on your core business and not need the expense of an extensive IT staff.
Find out why over 100 Distributors have trusted Second Phase to create web solutions that:
- Perfectly integrate with their ERP & third party data and existing ERP order processes so their is no need to duplicate data or processes which require additional staff and training.
- Are easy to change & customize by non-technical staff, search engine friendly, and smart phone optimized.
- Are standards-based (XML, HTML5, CSS4, Java, Json, Ajax) to stay connected to the latest technology, not the proprietary out of date solutions provided by most ERP firms.
- Have a professional “one of a kind” custom design that enhances the company image.
- Are ERP independent so you get a solution that is always based on the latest technologies, and completely customizable for a true competitive advantage. Don’t let your eCommerce system be held hostage by your ERP providers release schedule and proprietary solutions.
- Based on the Cloud LSI data and intelligent search hub integrated with our Product Information Management (PIM) tool for a turnkey product data management solution