Posted by admin
on Feb 25, 2012 in Blog
| 0 comments
Maintenance Program Inclusions and Details
- Silver Edition product upgrade package (minimum of 2 per year). Upgrade package will include new features, bug fixes, and performance enhancements as defined in a published list that will be distributed to the client. The client can decide to delay or not accept any part of the upgrade package and client can have the package installed in a test environment to verify it meets their needs.
- Two hours of support or custom programming per month. Hours not used can be rolled over to the following month. Accrued hours will be returned to zero after each 12 month maintenance program period and will start accruing again for the subsequent 12 month support agreement period upon renewal. Hours that exceed the accrued amount will be charged for at the reduced maintenance program rate of $120 per hour and billed in a monthly invoice (non-maintenance program rate is now $150/hr).
- Site monitoring with automatic alerts. The monitoring service is customizable to monitor various parts of the client web solution independently and together. The monitoring interval can be set for every 5/15/30 minutes, 7 days a week and checks for performance issues as well as down conditions. Alerts are sent to Second Phase and email/text accounts determined by the Client. Client can also opt out of the monitoring service if desired.
- System software upgrades. Second Phase will update as appropriate all system software related to the running of the Clients Silver Edition web site, including Tomcat, IIS redirector, Java and associated Java utility libraries.
- Priority access to support site. Client will be given a priority access login to the Second Phase support web site. This will put support requests at higher ranking over non-maintenance program clients.
- 10% discount on all Standard Options. Standard Options ordered while the client is active in the maintenance program will be discounted by 10%. A list of standard options and their base pricing will be distributed to all Clients.
The program is worth over $6000 in value and if you sign up by February 10th you pay only $3,795 for an annual rate or $360/month (with the first month free). Your web site is the public face of your company and it is very important to keep it running at peak performance. Reply today with your questions or to get an Addendum with all the details.